• Serve as aides in arts and crafts and recreation
• Provide musical, theatrical and other group entertainment
• Give clients a birthday or holiday party by supplying cakes, paper goods and small gifts
• Support and participate in Rusk State Hospital sanctioned activities
Donated monies fund the following:
• Capital improvements – Shelter for client use at the RSH farm
• Indigent patient funds for purchase of toiletries and canteen items
• Holiday celebrations – 4th of July,Halloween, Christmas, etc.
• Landscape and gardening funds
• Gently used, wearable clothing, accessories, books, jewelry, games, CDs, DVDs, cards, throws and lap quilts, puzzles, sport equipment and games are needed.
*Donations may be made in honor of a person or group; or as a memorial. Acknowledgment cards will be sent to the honored or memorialized person(s) or group.
**Retail business overstocks of clothing are greatly appreciated – pickup can be arranged for your convenience.